Menus School Menu Preschool Menus The Bible Center School & Preschool programs will provide lunch each day. Hot lunches are prepared by our kitchen staff. A morning and afternoon snack are also provided for Preschool students. (Menus are subject to change. Please...
Preschool Hot Lunches
The Bible Center Preschool program will provide a morning snack, hot lunch, and an afternoon snack each day. Meals and snacks are included in Preschool tuition.
Parents may order lunches on their RenWeb/ParentsWeb account. Your FACTS account will be charged for all orders you place.
How to Order on the RenWeb Home App
Lunches must be pre-ordered through the Renweb Home App or at renweb.com by midnight the day prior to the lunch you’re ordering.
- Log in to your Renweb Home App account and click on STUDENT.
- Select the desired student and then click on LUNCH.
- Click on the calendar date to view and order lunch items for a specific day.
- Click on a menu item to add it to your order. Click again to remove
the item or add an additional quantity to your order. Click on Prev or Next to go to the next date or click DONE to go back to the calendar.
If you have any lunch ordering or billing questions, please email Nancy Keefer.
How to Order Online
1. Log in to ParentsWeb
2. Click on Student
3. Click on Lunch
4. At the top of the screen you will see the names of your child(ren). To switch between children, click on the name. Then click on the Create Web Order button. It will take you to the list of lunch items and dates.
Enter the ‘QTY’ you would like to purchase for each lunch item listed. Once you enter the quantity, the total will update. After you complete the order for the first child, scroll down to see a total for the first child and the 2nd child’s name.
At the bottom of the screen you will see a grand total. Click on Order Items.
Stay up to date
A quick Saturday recap of news from the week.