Great things are happening at Bible Center School!
- Our annual fundraiser will be held on Thursday, March 14th, from 6:00-7:30 PM
- We’re taking students to the next level in their learning experience through new technologies like 3D printing and AR/VR tools.
- Please join us for a night of fun and for the opportunity to see and experience these new resources firsthand.
We welcome your donations & support – thank you!
Parents, Friends, Family
- Feel free to donate online via this link a one-time gift to support the vision
- Consider being a sustaining supporter with an ongoing monthly gift of
- $25, $40, $50, $75, or $100/month
- Just choose “Recurring” on the donor link above and select the amount and recurring period
- If you would like to be recognized as a Business Partner, and enjoy some visibility with the our school community through our sponsorship/advertising venues, just let us know and we’ll reach out and connect with you to support this vision and your business.
- We also welcome any legacy donations or support from individuals or businesses who feel moved to help underwrite one of these labs. Just connect with me anytime and we will find a way to advance this vision together
- Everyone makes a difference.
- It takes a team.
- We are proud to walk together with you on this journey!
– Stephanie Schafer, Principal
Save the Date
See the three short video demos below
- Each is just 5 minutes and shares an amazing preview of what is ahead!
Video: zSpace AR/VR
- zSpace is an exciting new AR/VR, augmented reality and virtual reality learning platform.
- It will allow us to supplement every aspect of our curriculum in every grade with the amazing new experiences that this technology can provide.
- This will greatly amplify the learning experience of our students and equip them in a meaningful way for what’s ahead.
Video: MakerBot 3D Printing
- Makerbot is the largest provider of 3D printers in the world – they also run the world’s largest 3D design services community.
- Their commitment to STEM education has made them the number one platform for 3D printing solutions, in use at over 7,000 schools today.
- Makerbot opens the doors for our students to imagine, create, iterate and grow.
- Their learning becomes more immersive through sight and touch.
- This helps our students of today, become the innovators of tomorrow.
Video: Raspberry Pi / Coding
- The Raspberry Pi is a tiny and affordable computer that you can use to learn programming through fun, practical projects.
- We plan to create a semester long curriculum for the Raspberry Pi lab, where students can journey through the experience of building their own computer, install the operating system and various software packages and programs.
- They then move on to create their own special project, for example, writing some code, automating a task, controlling a robot, or making any number of interesting creations.
- This gives them a solid foundation in a variety of computer, programming, and creative design experiences.