Bible Center School uses FACTS Family Portal (formerly RenWeb/ParentsWeb) to stay in touch with parents and students. FACTS contains information you need to help you stay in-the-know and to help your child be successful in school. Through FACTS, parents can access:
Student attendance and daily grades
Progress reports, report cards, and transcripts
Lesson plans and homework
School events and lunch calendar
Parents may update their own contact information by logging in to FACTS.
Accessing the Family Portal: A Guide to Setting Up Your Account
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use the FACTS Family Portal:
- Make sure that the school has your email address in FACTS.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to factsmgt.com
- Click [Parent] Login, then FACTS Family Portal.
- Type the school’s District Code: BCS-WV.
- Click Create New Family Portal Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your FACTS login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Check your email, and select the Click to Create your FACTS login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and FACTS Person ID.
- Type a user name and password; confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now log in to FACTS Family Portal using your new User Name and Password.
About FACTS Family Portal
FACTS Family Portal gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success—all via the internet!
FACTS Family Portal is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children while protecting their children’s information from others.
You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer. You can also download the RenWeb Home App.
BIBLE CENTER SCHOOL
Start here... Go anywhere!
Preschool | Elementary | Middle School