At Bible Center School, our mission is to join with parents in pursuing academic excellence and developing students with passionate hearts fully surrendered to God, minds trained to think Biblically, and hands ready to serve others.
As we seek to fulfill our mission, we recognize that we cannot do it alone. We are asking for our friends, family, and alumni to partner with us to build a culture where giving to our mission is part of who we are.
On Tuesday, November 29, Bible Center School will celebrate its very first annual Giving Day. This 24-hour period is a time for those who love Bible Center School to give so that we can continue building on the solid foundation laid 41 years ago.
Why Bible Center School?
BCS is committed to the following:
- providing educational excellence to our 350 students (4 years old-8th grade) this school year.
- shaping a solid biblical worldview in the lives of our students.
- hiring the best Christian educators to mentor and disciple our students.
- pursuing best practices in the classroom which include a variety of instructional methods for a diverse body of learners.
- building relationships so that families feel connected and students make lifelong friendships.
- fostering a community where students learn to thrive academically, spiritually, and physically while reaching their full potential.
We need your help for BCS to continue to be the place where students can “Start Here… Go Anywhere!”
As you support us on Giving Day, November 29, 2022, we look forward to being able to fund needed updates in our school lobby and hallway areas.
We have seen God’s goodness and faithfulness over the past 41 years at Bible Center School. Would you prayerfully give this year to invest in the future of BCS?