Grant and Aid
We are pleased to offer a scholarship program to assist parents who want their children to have the benefit of a Christian education.
BCS works with a third party to gather the necessary application information and to analyze the data. Bible Center School then awards the available scholarships based on financial need for the upcoming school year.
- The online application process begins on March 1 and end on April 30, 2020.
- Scholarships will be awards mid-June 2020.
- Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an online application and submit the necessary supporting documentation that is based on 2019 financial data
- In order to apply for Grant & Aid, students must either be re-enrolled or have applied and been accepted for the 2020-2021 school term and all related accounts must be current in tuition and incidentals.
- An application fee of $30 is payable during the application process on FACTS management.
How to Apply
A limited number of small scholarships are available to current Kindergarten-8th grade students or to new students who have applied, paid enrollment fee, and been accepted by BCS, starting March 1, 2020.
Enrolled BCS Families:
Students must be re-enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year. Log onto your Facts Management account and click on Start Application FACTS Grant and Aid
- Enroll at the Bible Center School website.
- Once you have paid the registration fee and been accepted you are eligible to apply for Grant & Aid.
BIBLE CENTER SCHOOL
Preschool | Elementary | Middle School
Start here... Go anywhere!
Stay up to date
A quick Saturday recap of news from the week.