Grant and Aid
We are pleased to offer a scholarship program to assist parents who want their children to have the benefit of a Christian education.
BCS works with a third party to gather the necessary application information and to analyze the data. Bible Center School then awards the available scholarships based on financial need for the upcoming school year.
- The online application process begins on March 1 and end on April 30, 2020.
- Scholarships will be awards mid June 2020.
- Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an online application and submit the necessary supporting documentation that is based on 2019 financial date In order to apply for Grant & Aid, students must either be re-enrolled or have applied and been accepted for the 2020-2021 school term and all related accounts must be in current in tuition and incidentals. An application fee of $30 is payable during the application process on FACTS management.
How to Apply
A limited number of small scholarships are available to current Kindergarten-8th grade students or to new students who have applied, paid enrollment fee, and been accepted by BCS, starting March 1, 2020.
Enrolled BCS Families:
Students must be re-enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year. Log onto your Facts Management account and click on Start Application FACTS Grand and Aid
- Enroll at the Bible Center School website.
- Once you have paid the registration fee and been accepted you are eligible to apply for Grant & Aid.