On, Friday, October 18, BCS students will meet at Bible Center Church instead of at school. Please carefully read the details below.
To volunteer or donate items for this day, sign up here.
- All students must be dropped off at Bible Center Church, 100 Bible Center Drive. No admission to Bible Center School due to the set- up of Health Right Clinic
- 7:30-8:00 AM – All students will check in with his/her teacher in the Worship Center (Bible Center Church).
During the Day
- Students will not need a backpack for this day.
- Elementary students will take part in supervised STEM and fun activities.
- Middle School students will go to Marshall University for the day (leaving at 8:15 AM and returning by 3 PM.
- A t-shirt will be provided for this special event to be worn with uniform bottoms or jeans (must be pants).
Snack & Lunch
- Students need to bring a snack and a water bottle. Everything should be labeled and disposable.
- Students may bring a lunch, or you may bring a fast food lunch and eat with your child.
- Lunch (Chick-fil-A boxed lunch) may be ordered on Renweb as normal by midnight October 16. It includes a sandwich (or 8 nuggets), chips, cookie, and water for $7.
- Emergency lunches will not be available this day.
End-of-Day & Pick-Up
- 1:30-2:30 PM – The last event of the day will be the Pumpkin Drop presented by the 5th grade class. Parents are invited to come watch!
- 2:30-3:00 PM – Pick-up: All K-8th grade students must be signed out with their homeroom teachers.
- No aftercare.
- All students must be picked up no later than 3:10 PM.