Friday, October 23 • Southridge Campus
Bible Center School is conducting its annual Walk-a-Thon in October. We have the following goals for this event:
- to raise needed funds for the school and classrooms
- to walk for health, enjoy the competition, and encourage others in a healthy lifestyle
- Letters are available to send to sponsors.
- Sponsors may submit donations online. (Scroll to the bottom of the page, and submit under Bible Center School.)
- Donations are due by October 9.
- 10:00 AM (K-3rd)
- 10:30 AM (4th-8th)
All students (K-5) should bring a “brown bag” lunch, and all items should be disposable.
An official Walk-a-thon hat will be given as a Participation Award to each student who turns in a minimum of 5 sponsor form by 8:30 AM on Monday, September 21.
Ribbons will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners at each grade level based on laps completed.
Top Walk-a-thon Sponsor Awards
These awards will to to the 9 students who turn in the highest numbers of returns to the school office on or before 8:30 AM on Monday, September 21.
Class Participation Awards
This award goes to the classroom that has 100% participation (each student turned in at least 5 sponsor forms) by 8:30 AM on Monday, September 21.