Saturday, October 12 • Little Creek Golf Course
- 8-8:45 AM Check-in/Breakfast; “Best Ball” Scramble
- 9 AM – Shotgun Start Cost: $75 per golfer; $300 per foursome
- The deadline to register is Tuesday, October 8.
Entry Fee Includes:
Breakfast provided by Chick-fil-A, Green fees, Cart fees, lunch provided by Little Creek Golf Course, sponsor/tournament gift bag, an opportunity to win tournament prizes, and refreshments and snacks on the course.
Four Hole in One contests include (1) a 5 day trip for two to the 2014 Masters Golf Tournament, (2) Sharp LCD Flat Screen TV, (3) Set of Calloway Diablo Irons, and (4) Domestic roundtrip plane tickets for two.
- There will be a longest drive contest and a longest putt contest.
- Also, two golfers will be chosen to participate in a $1,000,000 shootout at the conclusion of the tournament.
- Each team will receive a prize for their foursome based on their preference and in what position they place.
By playing in the 2nd Annual BCS Golf Classic you can directly help the students at Bible Center School by providing much needed resources that go above and beyond what is set forth in the school’s budget. Last year’s tournament raised almost $11,000 towards the construction and completion of the RAM Center at BCS which provided four new classrooms and a regulation gymnasium. The proceeds from this year’s tournament will likely go toward the technology upgrade that is currently underway at the school. Your participation in the BCS Golf Classic will be a great day of fun, fellowship, and fairways for you. However, beyond the fun, you will assist in making a very positive impact in the education of our students at BCS!
- Dan Kinder – BCS Classic Director
- Jon Abraham – BCS Classic Co-Director
- Gina Saunders – School Secretary (304-346-0431)