Serving the Shepherd by Loving His Lambs
Bible Center Preschool exists as a ministry of Bible Center Church to assist parents in fulfilling their God-given responsibilities in training their children. The services provided are designed to assist parents in meeting the demands placed on them in a contemporary life and to reinforce Christian principles essential in making the home complete.
Bible Center Preschool is viewed as a supplement to the child’s family by providing a warm, secure Christian environment outside the home. The purpose of the program is to guide and nurture each child in his or her spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, and social experiences, to provide age-appropriate educational and social experiences for continual growth and development.
- To provide guidance that will help children adjust to adults other than their parents and to children of their own age.
- To share religious, social, and cultural values with children through stories, songs, verses, prayers, playing, and group experiences.
- To assist in the development of the skills and aptitudes of each child in a learning environment.
- To provide safe and loving care for children while they are away from their parents as a supplement to their family life.
- To offer a daily program that provides a constructive experience for each child through planned activities, creative free play, music, stories, art projects, and developmental care.
- The program will incorporate Bible stories, character-building stories, and scripture memory in the curriculum.
More about Bible Center Preschool
- Our Program
- Preschool Admissions
- Preschool Calendar
- Preschool Lunch Information
- Preschool Staff
- Preschool Tuition and Fees
- Special Days
- Transitional Kindergarten
- What to Wear