Bible Center School offers rotating menus which include snacks and drinks.
- Orders for students in K-8th are placed through the family’s LiveGrades account and can be purchased the night before.
- Log into your child’s account.
- Click on the “View Lunch Menu” button under your child’s name.
- Click “Add” on any item you wish to order.
- Your FACTS account will be charged after your child passes through the lunch line.
Preschool Hot Lunches
The Bible Center Preschool program will provide a morning snack, lunch, and an afternoon snack each day. Hot lunches are prepared each day by our kitchen staff. Lunches may be ordered from the Preschool by parents of Preschool-only students for a charge of $3 per lunch.
Food from Home
Parents may bring food from home for lunch or snack if a child must have a specialized diet. A bag lunch containing healthy foods may be provided from home. Please avoid “junk” foods. Be sure your child has breakfast before arriving. Our morning snack is served at 9:30 each day.