Thank you for considering Bible Center School (BCS)! The faculty and staff at BCS strive to provide an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college while helping parents to build into their children Christian character, self-discipline, and high moral and academic standards.
Fall enrollment officially begins in January but applications may be received at any time. Please contact our office at 304-941-1704 for information. We are here to help!
Families with previously enrolled students may re-enroll here. The registration fee is due with the completion of the form.
- A completed Application Form bearing the proper signatures. (Complete the form, print or save it, and return it to the school office.)
- A personal interview with the administrator including parents or guardians. Call 304-941-1704 for appointment and/or an information packet, or complete our contact form.
- A completed entrance test, should one be warranted (readiness test required for all kindergarten students).
- Transcripts from previous school – a teacher recommendation form is required if student is transferring from another preschool or elementary program.
- Registration fee – See Tuition and Fees Information.
- An original birth certificate and copy of student social security card.
- An up-to-date immunization record. See Immunization Requirements.
Additional Enrollment Forms
A nine-week probationary period is reserved for new students for the purpose of final grade placement. Should a child need reassigned, the parent will be notified well in advance of such placement.
Bible Center School admits students of any race, color and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students of the school. We do not discriminate on this basis in the implementation of school-administered programs and policies affecting education and hiring.
Information Meetings are scheduled periodically in the spring during enrollment time. Please call the school office for specific information on dates and times.