Bible Center School is fully accredited through Association of Christian Schools International. ACSI schools seek accreditation to validate their quality and verify that they are striving for excellence based on a solid Christian philosophy of education foundation.
The ACSI accreditation protocol is unique in two major ways:
- the protocol probes the spiritual aspects of each component of the organization, and
- the protocol addresses the educational quality and integrity of the organization.
In other words, it demonstrates that the school is true to its own statements of philosophy, mission and goals. Also, it is meeting the standards of quality and effectiveness.
- Spiritual Formation (PDF)
- Why Chase Excellence (PDF)
- The Christian School Difference (PDF)
- World Class Schools Accredited (PDF)